Do you have negative people in your life or business?
This is exactly what Tim did.Timothy Sykes is on the show with us today to talk about his experience of having to deal with haters in a negatively stigmatized industry like penny stocks. You know, the same penny stocks that you saw on Wolf of Wall Street.We’re talking Jordan Belfort ladies and gentlemen.Tim has an amazing story of his own that he will share with us. He’s famously known for turning $12,000 that he received for his Bar Mitzvah when he was thirteen years old to $1.7 million in just a few years. Insane, I know. He also started his own hedge fund in his twenties and was on a reality show called Wall Street Warriors.
Today, Tim has made the transition from full-time trading to becoming a mentor that he never had, teaching his students how to trade penny stocks online.
Enough talking Sean, let’s get to the interview!
Key Takeaways from the Episode:
- How Tim mastered the art of trading and making money
- How he built his brand and differentiated himself in a negatively stigmatized industry
- Why having haters made him a stronger person and teacher
- The importance of preparing before you do anything
- Why becoming a teacher 10x’d his business (Tim reveals his numbers)
- What Tim would do if he had to start all over again as a kid.
- The importance of having a mentor and how to find one
- His future plans for the next five year
Links and Resources mentioned in this episode:
Thank you for listening!
Thanks for tuning in guys, I hope you enjoyed the episode.
Would love to hear your feedback and what other guests you would like to see for future episodes.
Share your comments below what you thought of Timothy’s thoughts in the interview. What were your key takeaways?
Until next time #growers,