Not too long ago, I remember waking up at 7am every morning to brew my coffee and make breakfast.
I would take the same walk route to work, do the same repetitive tasks during work, and do it all over again the next day.
Then the same thing happened the next day. And again the day after that.
It was an endless routine cycle that never seemed to end. Everyday seemed like groundhog day.
There was no purpose to what I was doing. No intention for my actions, and definitely no direction that I was aiming towards.
It’s the same lack of purpose and intention that are felt by 50% of workers in America, who are unsatisfed with their current jobs. That’s 1 in 2 out of the people that are reading this right now.
What’s keeping us from reaching our full potential and living our lives with purpose?
Alexi has been on a global mission to inspire and guide people on finding their purpose in life. The kind of deep-rooted purpose that gets us excited to wake up in the morning, and the same purpose that has us staying up all night.
She had an early successful career as a teenage model, Alexi has worked with brands like American Eagle, JC Penny, and Nautica, and signed a record deal with Murder Inc Records as a singer.
After traveling around the world on tour, enjoying the wealth & fame, and on the fast track to Hollywood success, Alexi experienced an epiphany while in Africa, witnessing the realities of poverty existing in third world countries.
This led her to give up her singing career, and completely change the direction of her life. She started E.P.I.C, a non-profit organization that provides water to children in Africa, and has been on a 10-year mission to help people find their purpose.
She shares it all in this insightful interview, and we go deep to talk about how you can live your life with purpose.
Let’s get into it!
Never miss an Episode:
This podcast is brought to you by Rype, the fastest way to learn how to speak a new language.
Rype personally matchmakes you with a handpicked, native speaking tutor to become conversation fluent faster.
Click this link and receive a free 30-minute Spanish lesson. Give it a go!
Audible.com: Get a FREE Audiobook today and choose from
over 180,000+ books that are available for you.
Head over to https://thegrowthlist.com/books
Highlights of the Episode
- How Alexi went from a successful singing career with a record company to starting a non-profit organization
- What are the steps to find your purpose
- Creating your mission statement in life
- Why it’s okay to have more than one mission and purpose
- What’s keeping us from reaching our full potential in life
- Finding your breakthroughs in your most difficult moments, and how to identify them
- Getting over the need to find approval externally, and how to find approval within yourself
- How to approach life from a place of giving rather than taking
- Learning how to become flexible towards your vision at times of hardship and struggle
- Why intention is the #1 factor to living a life of purpose
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Alexi Panos Website
- E.P.I.C Movement
- Alexi’s Youtube Channel
- Tony Robbins
- Tony’s Book: Awaken the Giant Within
- The Bridge Method
Alexi’s Challenge to #Growers
“Live your life with intention.”