Are you doing the work you love?
The type of work that fulfills you and gives you a sense of purpose?
This is what Scott Dinsmore is here to talk to us about today.
In case you haven’t seen Scott’s TED Talk yet (over 2M views!), this will give you the context of why Scott’s on the show.
Scott’s journey is such an inspiring one to listen to, and I was so busier taking notes than asking him questions!
After leaving a Fortune 500 company, which would have put Scott towards a successful career path, he decided to start the Live Your Legend community, which now has hundreds of local meetup communities around the world.
In fact, we had the opportunity to meet each other at the Buenos Aires LYL Meet up, along with dozens of amazing, inspiring people who were incredibly generous.
Here’s a picture of the meet up:
This interview is full of goodies and if you guys want to catch our next live interview, where you can engage and get your questions answered live from our guests, make sure you subscribe to our email newsletter.
Without further ado, here is the one and only Scott Dinsmore.
What we talk about:
- How to know if what you’re working on now is what you should be doing
- How to find your passion and the steps to do it full time
- Why focus is everything when pursuing your passion
- Why you should be spending 20% of your time experimenting new projects
- The one book that changed Scott’s life and why you should read it
- The 3 C’s – Consume, Create, Connect – and how it will guide you in your journey
- Why Scott will be traveling around the world this year, and how you can meet him in person!
Want to have you questions answered in our next interview?
Enter your email below, and get notified in advance for our next interview and who the guest will be.