You may have a massive vision for your future, but something is holding you back. As you daydream about a life full of passionate work, amazing experiences, and wonderful people, a nagging voice in your head tells you to snap back to reality.
Michael Strasner, a personal and professional coach for the past three decades and author of Living on the Branches helps us understand this voice in our minds and shows us how to banish it– once and for all. He shares with us how to ‘use our minds instead of being used by them,’ how to conquer fear, and much more.
Michael has coached over 100,000 people and one of the biggest discoveries he has made is that transformation is a way of thinking. It is our mindsets that hold us back or propel us forward into our dreams.
Beliefs like ‘I am not worthy of success’ haunt many of us on a daily basis. It becomes such a regular part of our routine, that we don’t even realize these thoughts are influencing our behaviors and feelings. This ultimately results in a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Limiting beliefs come from the events and experiences in our lives and how we interpret them. We may not be in charge of these external factors, but we are in charge of what we choose to learn from them and the message we decide to carry with us, from that point onwards.
At the heart of many insecurities is fear. Fear of success, failure, heartbreak, and the list goes on. Michael shares with us his personal experiences dealing with fear early on in his career, how he pushed through it, and how you can too.
Hope you enjoy this episode growers.
What you will learn
- How to build a foundation for success
- How to conquer fear by controlling your mind instead letting your mind control you
- How to push through fear in moments of doubt and insecurity
- Proven confidence building techniques that Michael teaches
- What you should look for in a mentor and how to find one to accelerate your career
Other Episodes & Articles You Will Enjoy
- How to 10X Your Life and Turn Fear Into Power (Podcast)
- How to Overcome Your Fears, Silence Your Critics, and Steal the Show (Podcast)
- How to Stop Giving a Fuck What Other People Think (Article)
Learn more about Michael
Over to you
What were your key takeaways from our conversation with Michael?
Will you take on Michael’s challenge to push through your fears?
Share with me below!